KEESTRACK R6 IMPACTOR
The Keestrack R6 Impactor machine is 3 machines in one, a primary and secondary crusher fitted with a double deck screen. This machine can accept a feed size of 600mm and has the ability to crush it down to the desired sizes you require and then split it with the double deck screen attached. It does the job of a Jaw, Cone and Screen with one machine, not only this but it will create a better shape when crushed than a cone crusher.
- This machine is the largest Impactor Keestrack do on tracks and the highest production machine in it class.
- The R6 machine is fitted with a 6.5 tonne large robust rotor which is powered directly off a Volvo 450kW engine, this gives a greater inertia and high torque when crushing, allowing this machine to crush a high capacity of material and larger feed sizes.
- 3.1 metre double deck pre-screen with fines conveyor,
- Pan feeder underneath rotor which reduces wear on main conveyor and helps prevent any conveyor stoppages,
- Fitted with a double deck, 16 x 5 screen. Giving you the ability to create, two or one products with a closed circuit or 3 products in an open circuit as there is a swivelling return conveyor , This negates the need for an additional screen and the costs that accompany that such as transport, fuel and maintenance.
- Sealed bearings on all conveyors no requirement for daily greasing,
- Hydraulic hosing has been replaced with steel hydraulic lines for better cooling, no leaks, lowers cost of replacing hydraulic hoses.
Call: 1800 571 464