SMA HYDRA FLOTATION SEPARATOR
The Hydra Flotation Separator separates light material from heavy material using a water filled tank. The light material floats on the water to be removed by a brush conveyor, the heavies will sink underwater and then transfer out along the submerged conveyor into a separate stockpile.
Includes a shaftless screw at the bottom of the water tank to which transfers to the discharge screw on the side keeping the machine free of unwanted sediment.
Features & benefits include:
Call: 1800 571 464
- Steel tub water bath supporting a heavy material belt, a light material belt and a feed chute with optional screen box complete with fines removal conveyor. Approximately 4 cubic metres of water in full tank. Water level automatically controlled with a ¾“ float valve. Two doors on the back and 2 on the side of the tub for access and cleaning.
- Heavy material conveyor belt removes heavy material that sinks to the bottom and is then carried out on the belt settling onto a stockpile. Brush drum cleaner at head drum of conveyor driven by belt and pulleys from head drum shaft.
- Light material brush conveyor the removes light material floating on the water
- Shaftless screw in bottom of tank to remove sediment and transfer it to the discharge screw
- Discharge shaftless screw conveyor to take sediment from the screw in the bottom of the tank
- Hardox lined feed chute for material to be fed into from a customer conveyor
- 7 x 4 ft vibrating screen box with discharge conveyor to remove fines. End portion of screen box has a vac chute positioned to remove light material as it exits the screen box. Height adjustable Airvac chute. (optional add-ons)
- Available in either diesel-hydraulic or electric