SENSORTECHNIK OBS WEIGHING SCALES
The Sensortechnik Optical Belt Scales is a contact free volumetric scanner. Using the latest laser technology, it effectively scans the material crossing the belt with highest measurement accuracy. The Optical belt scales are extremely effective tool as they are more accurate and easier to use than any other scales currently on the market. They are mounted on the head drum of the conveyor and have no moving parts, unaffected by wind, dust, temperature, vibration, and changing of conveyor angle.
As a management tool, Sensortechnik assists in the management of onsite staff, limits expensive downtime and adds to productivity on a daily basis. It acts as the Owners ” eyes” on site, with the help of laptop access and real time progress. You are able to setup remote access so you can view live production updates from your computer or phone. This allows you to see what time the crusher started, when it stopped and the production rates over the course of the day. This will help you increase production and find out where you can improve.
Features & benefits include:
Call: 1800 571 464
- Easy to install: once off assembly can be completed in 2 hours
- Easy to calibrate: a once off operation and only takes a few seconds to perform after installation. When the angle of the conveyor belt is changed, such as on mobile equipment, the system does not need to be recalibrated
- Reliable: due to the way the volume is calculated (scan material profile + belt speed via inductive switch = volume/m ³) an accuracy of 99.8% is guaranteed for
various conveyor types (ribbed, very short & metal belts) and applications (wood chips, waste, rock etc ). The sensor can also be mounted on all pivoting and foldable conveyor belts.
- Maintenance free: The sensor is dust and vibration proof with no moving parts and operates without any contact to the material so has no wear. Measurementsare not affected by external factors such as heat, cold, sunlight, dust, humidity, vibration etc.
- Accurate Results: Printing is available wirelessly via Bluetooth and is not mounted to the machine. Therefore these devices are not influenced by site conditions such as vibration, temperature and wetness. Portable thermal printers offer the advantage to print immediate reports sorted by client and material.
- Site Control: OBS system creates the possibility to control your site, it provides an all over time and production control. RECORD material throughput, stoppages of belt etc ; MONITOR via immediate reports & downloadable data; CONTROL proactively control further work stops and time management via data/personal
liaison with site staff.