KEESTRACK R6 – NOTHING ELSE LIKE IT
Apr 19, 2021
The Keestrack R6 Impactor is truly a one of a kind machine, offering flexibility in all applications as well as the highest production rates, in its class. The R6 is three machines in one, a primary and secondary crusher fitted with a double deck screen, It does the job of a Jaw, Cone and Screen with one machine, not only this but it will create a better shape when crushed than a cone crusher. This machine can accept a feed size of 650mm and has the ability to crush it down to the desired sizes you require and then split it with the double deck screen attached.
Keestrack R6 Impactor & Keestrack K5 Scalper producing 20mm,14mm&10mm Aggregates and 7mm crusher dust
Benefits & Features –
- Highest production machine in it class.
- The R6 machine is fitted with a 6.5 tonne large, robust rotor, which is powered directly off the Volvo 685hp engine. This gives a greater inertia and high torque when crushing, allowing the machine to crush a high capacity of material and larger feed sizes.
- 3.2 metre double deck pre-screen with fines conveyor. The aggressive pre-screen scalps any fines prior to entering the crusher, this helps with wear rate and increases production.
- Steel Pan Feeder underneath rotor, reduces maintenance, wear on main conveyor and helps prevent any conveyor stoppages,
- Fitted with a double deck, 16 x 5 screen. Giving you the ability to create, two or one products with a closed circuit or 3 products in an open circuit as there is a swivelling return conveyor. This negates the need for an additional screen and the costs that accompany that such as transport, fuel and maintenance.
- Fuel burn 45litres per hour (approximately)
- Sealed bearings on all conveyors – no requirement for daily greasing,
- Machine is fully powder coated – allowing for a longer life on the paint job,
- Hydraulic hosing has been replaced with steel hydraulic lines for better cooling, no leaks, lowers cost of replacing hydraulic hoses
- 1400mm wide main conveyor allowing free flowing, high volume, low density material such as coal to be removed without risk of “bogging” beneath the crusher.
Picture above it shows that over a day of crushing demolition concrete to 20mm, they achieved 2300 tonne.
The Keestrack R6 Impactor will outperform all its competitors, its designed to carry a high re-circulating load which helps increase production rates. It is highly productive in recycling, aggregates production, quarrying and mining applications.
With many units sold in Australia, some with over 10,000hours on the clock, still producing over 500tph. This purchase has permanently changed their business models of the companies, for years to come, massive saving, less fuel, less wear & maintenance costs and MORE PROFIT!
NEW & USED UNITS AVAILABLE. CONTACT SCREENMASTERS 1800 571 464